PANLUX company brings a new intelligent WiFi 666 system to the market, which allows you to control the lighting in your home by using an app installed on the mobile phone or tablet.
The WiFi 666 app is freely available on Google Play (Android) and AppStore (iOS).
This app allows (depending on the features of used luminaires and lamps):
1. Setting the light intensity (dimming) | DIM
2. Variable colour temperature (from warm white across neutral white to cool white) | TAS (CCT)
3. The light colour setting | RGB and RGBW
You can also buy wireless wall-mounted controllers with modern design which replace the usual switch and offer the comprehensive and convenient functionality.
If you want to control the luminaires in your home using a mobile phone, you need a device that is called WiFi 666. Bellow you can find two different wiring diagrams, where the appropriate connection of WiFi 666 and other components of this smart system is described. Any luminaire with constant voltage input of 12 / 24V or constant current input of 350/500/700/1050 mA can be controlled within this system.
WIRING DIAGRAM – 12V DC / 24V DC LUMINAIRES
Wifi 666 | PN78000601
Repeater CV | PN78000604
If you want to control luminaires only with wall-mounted wireless controllers and not with a mobile phone, you will not need the WiFi 666 device. Thus instead of WiFi 666, you will connect the Controller into the circuit (as shown in the wiring diagram).
Controller CV | PN78000602
WIRING DIAGRAM – 350MA DC / 700MA DC / 1050MA DC LUMINAIRES
Wifi 666 | PN78000601
Controller | CC – PN78000603
Repeater | CC – PN78000605
If you want to control luminaires only with wall-mounted wireless controllers and not with a mobile phone, you will not need a device WiFi 666. Wiring diagram remains the same, you will just skip that part which includes WiFi 666.
WIFI 666 is generally compatible with:
- luminaires with constant voltage input of 12V DC, 24V DC, or constant current input of 350mA DC, 500mA DC and 700mA DC
- LED strips with constant voltage input of 12V DC and 24V DC
- LED lamps with constant voltage input of 12V AC / DC (G4 and GU5,3 lamp holders)
Compatibility is not universal, it depends on the capabilities of lamps and luminaires:
- DIM – can be used with dimmable lamps and LED strips
- TAS (CCT) – can be used with lamps, luminaires and LED strips which have both warm and cool LED chips with adjustable colour temperature
- RGB | RGBW – can be used with lamps, luminaires and LED strips, which allows the colour changing in the RGB and RGBW spectrum.
Our product range is being continually tested for compatibility with the WiFi 666 system. The list of all verified products can be found HERE. This list will keep growing in time.
Is it possible to control the light over long distances using the WiFi 666 app, even if I am not at home?
It is not possible to control the luminaires using WiFi 666 unless you are connected to the same WiFi network as the WiFi 666 device. Therefore, you cannot accidentally switch on the lights if you are not at home.
Download the WiFi 666 app: